Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 30 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Yay!  Day 30 is here!  I'm so exhausted, 30 days strait with no break!  I'm not really sure how I got through it all but I'm thankful that I did!  One day at a time was really all it took, and some interesting maneuvering!
     Bike ride was uneventful today!  Kinda boring yet exhilarating all at the same time.  A different route every day also means not doing the routes that are supper fun.   There are only so many hills you can take until your on flat land exploring those boring areas!  I'd film them all and post them except no one is really watching them and I don't want to bore people to death with a flat land ride!  Once spring is here and I make it to the mountains, I'll film that stuff and post it up to some cool tunes.
     Maintained weight today, so It looks like I'll finish out my 30 days with a 20 pound weight loss!  :)  Happy I lost 20, not happy I didn't lose 30 or 60.  That would have been Ideal.  You would think I'd lose a lot more considering what I went through.  Oh well, I'll just have too keep at it!
     Finished a Lobo picture I was working on as well.  It looks sweet.  Lobo Is my favorite Good guy/Bad guy. Unstoppable except for his word.  If he promises something, he always follows through, even if it's to his detriment!  I can not wait for the movie!
     Last day Yay.  Well tomorrow will be a busy day as I compile videos and finish stuff off!  I'll be updating as I go along so stay tuned!  Lots more to come, and then I'll start a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment