Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 24 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

Well silver is up in price a little bit.  I think it will take more than a few days for prices to be adjusted.  Either that or their silver bomb didn't turn out the way they hoped.  Maybe there where not that many people buying?  I don't know.
     My video today was of me working out with my cat that I think went quite well. lol.  then I did my shaving video, and an UXC update video.  I feel great today!
     I worked out this morning and then tonight I will work out again.  I also went for a short bike ride today, because tonight I'm going for another one while my wife gets her hair cut. :)
     Editing is going to be a bitch tonight with all I got going on.  I also want to do a silver update video later once I find out something credible with the markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment