Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 25 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Well, I woke up today to find that my truck was stolen!  I called the police to find out if it was impounded, which it was not.  Then reported it stolen with them.  I then called my insurance company and filed that report.  They told me because I'm living in B.C. that I wouldn't be covered.  I said, Hold on one sec, I told my insurance provided what I was doing and that I was keeping insurance on it until it sold.  She told me it was OK to leave it on for this purpose as long as I wasn't driving it around.  So they told me that I was covered for now, and that an adjuster would probably call me on Friday to let me know how much my trucks worth.  HAHAHA!  Black book better not be happening cause I'll be pissed.  I have over $3000.00 put into the front end alone and all my time and effort.
     Oh well, looks like it's time to get on my challenges.
     I'm really depressed today.  Sorry!  I'll update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment