Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 19 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     I had a really good day today!  :)  I exercised a tonne as I'm gearing up for my last week of challenges.  Wow almost 20 days done.  I lost weight again.  I was really worried about that plateau stretch I was on.  I started taking in more water and bam.....off it comes.
     To much rain.  Rain makes it hard to film outside.  I've got a great video idea, but I need sunshine for it.  I want to film me in the skateboard park.  I think I'll have to do it while school is in so I don't have kids in the way.
     Ha, I shaved my legs today!  First time ever.  I thought it would be lame or gay but now that I've done it, I kind of like it.  They feel so much.......fresher, and smother!
      I also got Adobe premiere to work for me! Yay!  I got a chance to finally upload some of the videos from the last few days.  It takes a lot longer to use Adobe than windows media, but at least adobe doesn't hog all of my memory and I can work on longer more intensive projects with it and not worry about getting memory crashes.
      So until tomorrow, What have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment