Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 26 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Truck is still gone! :(  Oh well, Karma will come back to bite that guy in the ass one day!  I sure hope I don't find my truck before the cops do.  I've been out searching everywhere I can.  The guy who looked at my truck I went by his house today to see if it was around there.  Yup, all I had to go on was his name, and I found his house.  No truck in site.  Have you ever heard of the old saying that if you stay in one place long enough the whole world will cross paths with you?  Well that's what I'm gonna do now, just keep my eyes open and one day my truck will cross paths with me again.
     I visited Ken and Christian today and had lunch with them.  We had a great talk about conspiracies, 2012, and aliens!  That's always fun.
     Now it's on to the rest of my challenges.  Fun fun fun.  when your a little depressed though it's not as much fun, blaaa.  On a happy note insurance will probably settle within a few weeks.  I hope so.
     On to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment