Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 23 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Well, today I worked out like a bastard!  I'm making a run to the finish line which is in 7 days!  I think I worked out for around 2 hours today!  I also went for a bike ride that was very unfullfilling!  Why, because it was raining again.  I really wanted to pick up some more shots of the skateboard park, but it was just to wet again.
     So I went on a nice car ride.  All the way over to Richmond, just to check out where the big comic book sale auction was going to be.  Then I headed over to a comic book shop and bought a bunch of 25cent comics! :) Yay.  Just gearing up for the big sale.
     I really couldn't figure out what to draw today for my art project, so I let the paper control my hand.  I came up with a slug creature that eats people!  I'll paint it tomorrow.
     Well I'm really getting into this silver thing.  I did a bunch of research on it and can't wait to see if it's gone up on Monday.
     So far I've noticed that setting a 30 day challenge is challenging all in itself.  I'm figuring out what I don't want to do, and also what I really like to do.  I really like editing, and seeing my final product out in public.  I don't really like doing artwork everyday.  That's just a few things I've noticed.
     Anyways till tomorrow!  What have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment