Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 29 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Well, so far I have lost a total of 20 pounds in 28 days! :)  I'm happy with it even though I wanted to lose 30 this month.  Looks like I'll have to keep going with the exercising until I reach my Ideal weight of 240lbs.
     Today it was hella cold out there riding my bike.  I'm not a big fan of cold bike rides.  I can not wait until spring.  This spring I'm gonna ride down Whistler mountain.  I heard they have chair lifts for bikes in the summer!  I'll probably spend a lot of time up there!  Going downhill riding from the top of a mountain is like being in touch with god as your passenger!  Can't wait!
     I made a new picture in Photo shop today!  Check it out on twit pics!  It's a picture of Oboma thumbs uping my You Tube account!  I doctored that photo really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment