Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 13 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

Today went quite well.  I got out for a bike ride, but again it rained so no filming.:(  That's starting to be a pain.  I got out to a bunch of stores and bought parts for the car.  I also got an e-mail about the truck.  We will see if anything comes of it. fingers crossed.
     I'm only eating 4 times today and let me tell you am I ever hungry.  I was craving pop today, and a cheeseburger.  I did not cater to the cravings though.  I did make myself some open faced burgers when I got home though.  Which where pretty good considering they where probably 10 times healthier than the one I wanted.
     Today's painting was neat.  I had my cat help me by dipping his paws in the paint and then touching the paper.  I would have tried to do something other than abstract, but this was Tux's first time and his paws where some stiff.
     So tomorrow I'll be speeding through things as in the evening we are going to see a tribute wrestling show!  I can not wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment