Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 28 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Today was a sweet day!  I couldn't help myself and just had to go through the comic and graphic novels that I bought.  There are some excellent finds.  I'm sure that I'll more than triple my investment!
     Went for a bike ride this morning even though I had a slight headache.  Once I got back the headache disappeared.  I guess that exercise cures headaches.  Raining so no footage today!
     Well only a few days left of my challenge.  Thank god for that.  I'm so gonna look forward to relaxing over the holidays.  After that, I'll let everyone know what I'm up to.  Maybe a smaller challenge of sorts.  I may have to go and get a job, so maybe I'll work something into that.  We will see.
     Anyways, I feel like I'm gaining weight now from working out.  Much more defined since this all started.  I'm no supermodel yet, but I sure feel a lot healthier!  :)  One day, I may be able to lift my car.  If I can, I will record it and share it with the world!  lol You Tube.  So much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment