Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 21 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Well I set out this morning to go get some Silver so I can help Crash JP Morgan.  It's the 10th today and Tomorrow is when they are calling for everyone to buy at least an ounce of silver!  By "they" I mean Max Keiser and Alex Jones.  I did more than my part and bought up 26 ounces and a dime.  I'm not sure what the dime is in ounces.  The coin dealer was right on the money.  They checked the price as I was buying my silver.  not much of a markup either, I think it was only 2%.  That's way better than my last location which was 5-6% more than value.  Everyone should go out and do the same thing! Crash those bastards!
     While I was at the mall I decided to go for a parkade bike ride.  I don't have to worry about getting the camera wet down there!  While I was riding around, I lost track of where I was, I tried and tried to get back to my car but I just couldn't do it.  I was lost in the parkade.  Well the only thing I could do was ride my bad boy self right through the mall!  OH YAH!  It was epic.  People where staring at me and pointing and talking amongst themselves about it.  I just carried on.  I think I made it about halfway through the mall when I had to go upstairs on an escalator.  Just my luck, a security guard was right at the top waiting for me! HAHAHA.  He said something like I'm not allowed to ride my bike in the mall after I had asked him for directions. HA!  after that I headed to the other side of the mall as fast as I could, because they where following me!  I'm not sure what the laws are here about this.  I got to my exit and then right back into the parkade and home free to the car.  The guards actually followed me right to my car.  Oh well, footage to go up on You Tube tonight at Midnight.
     Check you later Bikenators!

No comments:

Post a Comment