Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 17 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

I hate waking up and the wife has already vacated the house.  I don't get a morning hug or nothing until she gets home.  I miss her a lot when she's at work.  Sometimes I even travel around the house looking to see if maybe she decided to have a nap on the couch and skip work.  Nope, she's not here! :(
     So today I went exploring to find a skateboard park.  I talked to several people, in order to find it.  Once I did I got some great shots of it and the artwork that is there.  New Westminster comic book store is still closed gathering dust.  I really wish they would do something about it already.
     Today I edited the photos I took of Christian and Trent.  They look great!
     All day I've been messing around with Adobe Premier.  I just don't get it.  I think I may have to go and visit the expert on all things editing tomorrow.  Ken knows more about this stuff than I ever will.  To bad he doesn't live a little bit closer.  Then I could go visit all the time!
     Well until I get this program figured out, I think my videos may be shorter for a while.  5 minutes and under or they just won't work.  Not only did it happen to me once, but twice I lost hours of footage editing to no memory.  Boooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment