Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 11 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

Today went OK.  Damn rain is keeping me from filming outdoors, thus my downhill bike films are not happening.  Just to wet.  I went out for an evening ride anyways though, even though It was damp.
     My eating habits have changed a little bit on advice of a friend.  He says to switch up your eating scedual from three times a day to 5 times a day to four times a day.  This way you trick your body into not getting used to a regiment of a steady diet and therefor won't store as much fat.  not sure if it will work, but I'm trying it out anyways.  I've also increased my protein.  I'll get some whey protein powder later on.
     My Beta testing also didn't go so well today.  I logged in and tried to make a new character, but it wouldn't let me complete.  Then I tried to log in and, no go there either.  I think the servers are going through updates or something.  I'll try again later on.
     My exercising is going well, and I had a photo shot today with my good buddy Ken.  He's trying to make me an award winning website with some cool things going on there.  We will see what he can come up with.  I look forward to it.
     Anyways, that's about it for today guys.  I'll update again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment