Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 9 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Today I've just been exhausted!  Not sure if it's my food intake or just being creative and working my mind 24/7.  I'm starting to think I should have implemented a day off a week or even two.  Oh well to late now.  I think more than anything, I'm just not getting enough rest as I had a one hour nap today.   I could tell that it was much needed.
     Once I got my bike ride video in, I felt a tonne better.  I also got my head shave done, but I have some further footage to take in the morning before I release it to youtube.  It's going to be epic!
     Still chugging along with the rest of my challenges.  some of them are harder than others, and some are pretty easy.  my exercising is going well.  I'm now getting into more than 30 sit ups and squats.  I had to modify my squats though and not come down so close to the ground as my left knee has really turned into a bugger.
     My art a day is going well.  I just wish I had more time in a day to do something really neat.  Maybe I'll do something that takes a few days to complete.
     Anyways.  I'll post more in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment