Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 10 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     ACK!  I'm back up to 272 pounds.  I'm not sure how that is even possible, other than I'm gaining muscle mass now faster than I'm losing water/fat weight.  I feel less fat, and look less fat!  My diet hasn't really changed and I'm doing more cardio/working out.  Hmmmm  Maybe my body is storing for some reason.  Oh well, will ponder this more today with Google and a work out friend.
      My bike ride was pretty good today.  I just kind of rode around today rather than look for hills.  That's because it was pouring out, and the camera does not like rain.  Hopefully we will have better weather in the morning. :)
      I think I did a great job at editing my shaving video today.  I went a little bit crazy with some of the things that where bouncing around in my head, but I think people really liked it.  They got to see my funny side.  I've got a lot more in store and the funny stuff will trickle out.
     Today at the grocery store I must have been really hungry.  I  waited for the wife to travel down an isle, and then I dug into a cooked chicken with my fingers.  Just as I was knuckle deep in this chickens thigh a short Asian dude walked around the corner and gave me a dirty look.  This only made me savor the flesh even more as I liked my lips in front of him. Then I gave him a little smile.  Ha. He wishes he was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment