Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 4 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

Well today I woke up to a little bit of a surprise!  It turns out that I've now lost 6 pounds in 3 days.  I started out at 283.5 on day one and now I'm at 277.5!  Yay me!  Looks like whatever I'm doing is working.  It's a good thing I'm filming every day as well to show what I am doing.  To me it's not just about getting healthy. It's about getting shit done!
     Major headaches today so I've been having green tea and aspirin to alleviate it. Still no pop or coffee so I guess that's a good thing.
     I got all my exercises done today with only some strain on my muscles.  I can tell I'm getting better though as I'm getting through them faster and I think my splits training is doing great.  I'll measure how close I'm getting tomorrow.
     So my art project of the day was to stylize my business cards.  Took me way to much time and It's still not right.  I'll get Jenn to help me out tonight.
     Well I'm off to go exploring and mountain biking now.  So until tomorrow, "What shit have you got done?"

No comments:

Post a Comment