Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 6 of my 30 day challenge 900N30

     Yay.  I lost more weight.  Grand total. drum roll please.....11.5 pounds in 5 days.  o.m.g. I'm loving it and myself today!  Now it's almost time to work out.  So for my artwork today I painted my tv wall mount board with the Digital ZERO productions name and logo.  I think it looks cool.
      I made some awesome meals today, but most of my day was spent filming my cat getting a bath, and then the clean up after wards.  I cleaned the kitchen/dishes/floors and the bathroom tub/walls/toilet/sink/floor.  This was so that I could prep for later.
      I made my wife dinner, and ran her a bubble bath.  The tub was lined with candles, and a gift bag with a card in it for my sweety.  She loved it all.  And I did it all just because!
      So I'm trying to get my website up and running and it's causing me nothing but hassles.  The page I had was an old page, and my hosting companies web site is so convoluted with adds and gimmicks to get you to spend more money that their web site is impossible to navigate.   I'm using go daddy!  Would it be so hard for them to just put up a video that is actually useful?  I just want to upload my damn page that's already made in dreamweaver and ready to go.  Is it so hard to ask for a "upload your website" button.  If I have to read a 2 million page essay on how to do it, I'm not! lol why is stuff like this made so hard.
     Anyways, I made some sweet vids today, and apologized to an old friend today.  It really felt good to get it off my chest.
      My wife kicked my ass out the door today.  We'll she put things into perspective for me.  So even though it snowed 10 inches of ice and slush, I went out and filmed the downhill ride today!  It was well worth it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment